Model No.: WB-420
Bound Edge: 100 - 420mm
Pitch: 1/5", 1/4", 5/16"
Working Speed: 300 - 700 Products/hour Depending On The Product A
Required Space: 2000 X 1500mm
Packaging: wooden case
Place of Origin: YIWU,ZHEJIANG
Supply Ability: 100 sets/month
Half the cost but ten times the efficiency than manual binding.
1. The machine is widely used for binding notebook, workbook, calendar and so on.
2. The wire is unwound from a spool, straightened and smoothed by the special rectifying tools of the machine and then is guided via guide-rollers to the mandrel which forms the spiral and regulates the spiral diameter.
3. The pre-punched product is placed onto the book supports.
4. By starting the machine the spiral is introduced into the perforation.
5. The needed spiral length can be adjusted at the electronic wire length control.
6. The machine stops automatically when the wire reaches the required length and then the spiral is cut off and both spiral ends are bend inwards. The machine is ready for the next cycle.
|Bound edge:||100 - 420mm|
|Pitch:||1/5", 1/4", 5/16"|
300 - 700 products/hour
depending on the product and operator
|Power of main motor:||0.75kw|
|Required space:||2000 x 1500mm|
More pictures of producing,packing,company documents
Anhui Innovo Bochen Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: NO.70 QIJIGUANG ROAD,YIWU CITY,Jinhua,Zhejiang
Contact Person: David He