Model No.: ZXY-920
Packaging: wooden case
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
This ZXY-920 Fully Automatic Creasing and Die Cutting Machine is a special equipment for creasing and automatic die cutting ordinary cardboard corrugated board (Such as Brands,stickers,labels,paper cups,Invitation letters,Paper box,Cartons, paper Bags,paper Mats,Namecars and so on) ,applicable to printing packaging decoration and plastic industries.Machine is characterized by compact structure,fine workship,big pressure,high precision and easy and reliable operation,etc.
1. Pneumatic clutch, clutch quickly, large power transmission.
2. Pneumatic lock plate, positioning accuracy, reliable and convenient.
3. High Precision intermittent motion mechanism
4. More stable and reliable function with imported electrical appliances
5. PLC Controlled touching screen and fault showing system makes an easy and convenience operation.
6. Fully omnibearing adjustable design so that the pressure can be adjusted to a balance state at any time
7. More precise and stable location with front-back and left-right positioning mechanism
8. Circulate oiling system to avoid oil-lack operation of machine
9. Module design of complete machine.
10. Vernier device of front gauge makes a more speedy adjusting.
11. Greatly enhance the work efficiency thanks to the Non-stop working device when delivery paper and receive paper.
12. The main transmission device adopts helical gear transmission,
So that it has simple structure,high transmission efficiency and big pressing and cutting power.
13. More safe of CE Approved design.
14. It has Double papers, deflective paper,empty paper controlled system,ensuring reliable delivery paper and cutting paper precision
15. That photoelectric detection of Front rail and pull rail ensures paper accurate positioning
6)Height of Paper Feeding Pile:1250mm
7)Height of Paper Delivery Pile(:1050mm
8)The Main Motor Power:11kw
Anhui Innovo Bochen Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: NO.70 QIJIGUANG ROAD,YIWU CITY,Jinhua,Zhejiang
Contact Person: David He